When it comes to beautiful skin, the smallest things can make the biggest difference. In as few as three treatments, SkinPen Precision can improve your complexion, improve the appearance of wrinkles on the neck, and improve the appearance of acne scars.This new microneedling service provided by Brian Herbin, PA-C at Complete Family Dermatology will reveal smooth, healthy skin that glows from within.
Proven ResultsSkinPen Precision gives your skin the reset that it needs. Not only is SkinPen the first FDA-cleared microneedling device, it’s also made in the USA – which means it’s rigorously tested for safety. This in-office treatment also has little to no downtime involved. In as few as three treatments, SkinPen Precision can make a visible difference. It’s time to get the beautiful, glowing skin you’ve always wanted. Why Choose SkinPen Precision?
- Minimally invasive with little downtime
- Results are natural and improve with time
- Safe for all skin tones and types
- First FDA-cleared microneedling device for aesthetic use
- >90% of patients would recommend SkinPen Precision
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to cleanse the wound, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.