Complete Family Dermatology, a leader in the dermatology field, is seeking to hire a permanent full-time, versatile Registered Nurse (RN) to support a fast-paced, expanding medical practice.
Qualified candidate will value family work-life balance full-time hours within a flexible Monday-Friday work schedule availability, exhibiting:
- Enthusiastic team player with empathy for patients of all ages.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, assist in surgeries and minor procedures, sterilize instruments, give injections, remove sutures, and change wound dressings
- Expanding knowledge of nursing procedures that coordinate patient satisfaction and operational efficiency
- Ability to handle a flexible work schedule
- Adaptability to changing work demands in terms of priorities that necessitate personal initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills and delivery of overview communication
- Uphold HIPAA Standards and OSHA Healthcare Compliance
- Valid Nebraska Registered Nurse (RN) licensure required
- Two years Clinic experience with direct patient care required
- Proficient knowledge of Electronic Medical Records