Complete Family Dermatology, a leader in the dermatology field seeks permanent full-time, versatile Medical Front Office Specialist to support a fast-paced, expanding medical practice.
Qualified candidate exhibit:
- Compassion for patient centered-care relationships
- Ability to coordinate patient scheduling with Physician and Physician Assistant calendars to promote operational efficiency
- Detail-oriented attention span in a high-volume paperwork intensive role
- Organizational skills to register accurate patient information, verify and scan identification and insurance cards, collect co-payments, signatures and contact information in a timely manner
- Adaptability to multitask changing work demands in terms of a sense of urgency, priorities, and personal initiative that supports a team effort
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal communication skills answering telephones and patient questions regarding appointments and medical records
- Uphold HIPAA privacy standards and healthcare compliance
- Proficient knowledge of Electronic Medical Records required
- Two years experience in medical office required
Please send resume and salary requirements to Medical Office Administrator.